You can snag FREE Colgate Total toothpaste at CVS this week. Scan your Extracare card at the magic coupon machine and you will receive a $2.50 off one tube coupon. Stack that coupon with the $0.50 coupon from the 4/12 SS insert to get the tube for FREE!
SavingStar App users can get 100% cash back this week when you purchase (1) 8.5 oz box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix. Offer valid through 4/12/15.
I LOVE SWAGBUCKS! I have earned more gift cards using Swagbucks than I have with any other program. I have gotten gift cards for CVS, Lowes, Amazon and even Paypal Cash. Once you sign up there are a few tips to remember in order to maximize the number of Swagbucks you will earn each day:
1. Set Swagbucks as your homepage.
2. Do the daily poll each day (worth 1 SB)
3. Complete the No Obligation Special Offers (NOSO – worth 2 SBs)
4. Search for websites you want to go to instead of using your drop down box. You can easily win 3 times per day (morning, afternoon and evening) and the amounts will vary.
Here are just a few of the gift cards you can earn:
Other Gift Cards include:
Chili’s, Lowes, Papa Johns, Barnes and Noble, CVS, Domino’s Pizza, Game Stop, American Eagle, Steak n Shake, The Children’s Place, Paypal Cash and many more . . .
Go HERE to get started!
Fun Mail is one of the easiest ways to obtain coupons and make going to your mailbox more exciting. Fun Mail is sending anywhere from one to two emails per day to provide feedback to companies about their products. The feedback may be either positive or negative. While you aren’t asking for anything in return, many times, the company will send you a coupon or two as a thank you or an apology for a product that did not live up to your expectations.
Things to remember when composing your emails:
1. Be specific about the product you are emailing them about. Don’t just say I love Dannon products. Tell them that you love their Danimal Crush Cups.
2. Provide details. What is it that you love about the product? Is it the packaging? Is it the price? Is it a favorite of your family? The more information you can provide, the better the chance for positive feedback.
3. If you are complaining, be sure to have your package handy. Sometimes, they will request the UPC so that they can look into it further. They will want to monitor other complaints to be sure others from the same production line aren’t being affected.
4. Be courteous! Even if you disliked something, be considerate in how you phrase it.
It will take just a few minutes to compose an email to 2 companies or more if you have the time. I would suggest taking a pad and paper to your pantry and making a list of all the products your family loves. Keep the list close to your computer and choose 2 companies each day.
What companies are you writing today?